This workshop is designed to support natural gas buyers learning how to market certified low-methane natural gas, how to use it as part of ESG reporting, and how to buy it in this growing differentiated marketplace.
This online workshop will include a keynote from Jules Kortenhorst, CEO of RMI, and Gerda Frans, corporate social responsibility officer for Engie, with special guest Vincent Regnault, director of gas supply at Energir.
- What is “differentiated” or “certified” or “responsibly sourced” natural gas.
- What attributes should it have, what does it include, how to know what to ask for, or ask what’s in an offering,
- How do certifications work.
- Tips to structure a deal or put out a Request for Proposal.
- How to find currently available certified natural gas.
- How other buyers benefited from certified natural.